Whats the best kind of cat food for a 2 month old kitten?

Evangeline

Right now i give her dry Purina Kitten Chow and every few days she gets some wet Purina Pro Plan that my neighbor gave to me. She also gets some fresh meat every few days. What do you think is the best cat food for her?



Ariana

Cats are very picky about what goes into their body just like us. "if your a health freak." i have two indoor kitties and the formula is whats important. well, that what my vet says. depending on the age and taste buds of your kittie is where what the kind of food you give them lies. the "name brand" isnt going to change your healthy kittie in any way. its just best to look at all the ingredients on the package before you jump for a purchase. i use indoor formula for adult cats, seeing that my cats are adult now. wet food is a wonderful treat for kitties. my cats get a can of Fancy Feast to split every few days. they come running every time i open the can. just watch out for old food. if too young the kittie will become very susceptible to parasites or other kinds of digestive problems. not to say that this will happen, just be on the look out. hope I helped.



Delsie

Canidae for cats. All natural human grade.



Tamika

I would go with a better brand of kitten food - say Iams.



Basilia

I fed mine Purina Kitten Chow.



Shenita

Kitten Chow...or, ask a veterinarian.



Geri

You really, really, really should check with a vet about this - to ensure the health and well-being of your kitty - you should partner w/ your vet for the health of your cat.