What would you think or do about a man who puts cat nip and dry cat food on the bed?

Malka

I have 3 cats. I put a flat sheet on our queen bed for sanitary reasons. My husband buys loose cat nip and puts it on the bed. Also he puts (loose) dry cat food on the bed. He thinks this is fine. Now when i go to bed i have to shake out the sheet. He thinks this is fine. What is your opinion on this. I think it is beyond stupid. Our couch has turned into a wool blanket with cat nip. Is this reasonable. Who sleeps in a food trough?



Cassie

I think that your husband need a small lesson in etiquette, if not hygiene. That is not right, I mean, its sweet that he spoils the kitties to no avail, but you have to stand firm and draw the line. This is one of those times when "compromise" has to enter into the marriage.



Amberly

I think the cat nip is reasonable every now and then as a treat..but the cat food should be in a food bowl



Hilma

Youll have to tell him enough is enough. I put my dry food in a bowl for mine. And the catnip goes on the floor for them to eat or roll in then I can vacuum when theyre done.



Horacio

Time to rein him in and lay down the law.



Arlean

I dont get it. My husband does the same damn thing with the catnip. Luckily he only puts it on the floor. However that ends up all over everything because my two cats tear around in it. I throw the catnip out when he goes on a tear. That way he actually has to remember to stop to buy some. it gives me some releif!



Ami

He is being insensitive to your aggravation. Catnip is fine although not on the bed. Ask him to put it on the floor.