How do you personally keep cat food fresh?

Celine

For wet food, I cover the can with wax paper then secure it with a rubber band before I put it in the fridge. For the dry, I use to keep the bag closed with a rubber band until I got cat litter in a bottle. When the bottle was empty, I cleaned it out properly and now keep the dry food inside. The added benefit was one less bottle in the garbage. So what are your tips?



Chelsey

For the wet food keep it in an airtight container so it wont stink up your ref. for the dry food, the bottle should do. keep it covered, though.



Golda

Hope he eats it all so you dont have to worry..haha



Janey

I always Use Cat Food under food expiration date. Its very important for Cats Health. If you feed expired Cat Food to your cat, It harms to your Cats Health. I always get well balanced Cat Food for cat from http://www. agritura. com/index. php/cat/c2… in cheapest price.