What do i feed a cat when i have no cat food?

Elois

A cat just wandered into my life today, and it will be another few hours before I can get to the store and get him food. He looks very hungry. What do I feed him in the meantime? I have no canned meats and he doesnt want a hotdog.



Carlos

Well believe me I have 3 cats and had been in that predecament alot! What I suggest is get cat food, but if you cant bread, milk, cheese, and dog food. But dont I repeat dont get in the habit of feeding them these things it does not have a good after effect! It can make them fat and constepated if given too much! If you go too long withour cat food, he just might eat you! Just kidding! Christen



Latoria

I suggest you stock up on cat food every chance you get but if you Can not afford cat food it is best to give them to some one who can care for them properly in the meantime if you give them milk 2% or give them a hotdog or tuna if they are hungry enough they will eat it



Beth

You have to give it cat food nothing else.



Carmela

If you try putting bread in gravy, or try dog food? Theyll eat pretty much anything. Fry up a sausage link, cool it, and feed it to the little bugger, hell take it DO NOT, HOWEVER, I REPEAT, DO NOT FEED IT A LARGE AMOUNT OF MILK. IT IS NOT FILLING, NOR NUTRITIONAL, AND IF GIVEN TOO OFTEN, WILL LEAD TO WORMS AND OTHER PROBLEMS. THAT IS A BIG MISCONCEPTION.



Janyce





Carolin





Catalina





Dwight





Linsey





Mauricio





Angelika





Damian





Summer





Apolonia





Francoise





Basilia





Cary





Chara





Alisha





Delila





Consuela





Dung





Damion





Lashawnda





Salena





Giuseppe





Inell





Dollie





Awilda





Apryl





Candis





Coralee