What is the cat food brand you feed your kitty? why do you think it is good?

Arlen

P. S this is not a research for a cat food company. Just curious.



Jon

My cats eat raw meat/bones/organs and several brands of premium canned food. One daily meal of raw and two of canned. The raw foods are mostly chicken, turkey, and rabbit (with bone) with chicken, turkey or beef liver and sometimes chicken or beef heart, or lamb kidney. They get beef, venison, or goat with bone meal added once or twice a week. Canned food brands include Wellness, Innova EVO, Merricks, Natural Balance, Evangers and a couple others. Within those brands they eat a variety of meats with most coming from chicken, turkey, or duck. Fish, beef, or venison, once in a while. The only dry food they get is Innova EVO dry of which they get very little. I use that in place of cat treats and for a hunting game the cats enjoy.



Annabelle

We feed our cat (his name happens to be kitty), Friskies Indoor formula for hairballs >.<it seems to REALLY help with hairballs :)



Bobette

I buy fancy feast because its better than the cheap stuff the pound or the store gives them. And it is also fresh. i have four cats and they love it.



Ariel

I feed what they like. Seriously, only their opinions matter. If they dont agree, they wont eat. My cats range from over 14 years of age to around 2 1/2 years of age. The majority of their food is IAMS Original (chicken, orange bag). It has chicken as the first ingredient. One wants meat as the first ingredient. And they are doing fine on it, with zero health problems. They also have a fountain for water.(And now I step back and wait for the IAMS haters to flame my answer!)They also get a treat of wet food once a night, and my oldest prefers 9 Lives Tuna Select, while the rest like Friskies Savory Shreds Beef. They wont eat Friskies Meaty Bits, nor 9 Lives Beef with gravy. So yes, food preferences can become rather selective.



Betsey

I feed my cat meow mix. if itry to give him any other kind, he wont eat it. just buy different brands and see what he/she likes best.



Geoffrey

It depends if your cat is an adult or young. My cat is an adult so we feed him Adult Purina Cat Chow. He loves it! If your cat is just a kitten, I would get the one thatsis not the adult one. And if you want, we get treats for him too. We give him either Wiskas® Temptations ( any flavor is good ), or Party mix. Which ever works better. I hope this helped!



Catherina

Taste of the Wild. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of people a lot of questions and this is the best that I can afford at the moment. They thrive on it.



Elbert

Oh i sorry dont know the name. my kitten loves it. wait it is friskies.