How do i get some guy to stop putting cat food on my drive way?

Charles

I heard about some asshole trying to catch cats in my neighborhood and that jackass puts the cat food infront of my house. This happened twice. I never caught him, how can i stop him? Will police help?



Arminda

First of all plz read the guidelines to this website. then you might realize that language like that is not appropriate, or wanted. as far as the rest of it, i would mention it to the police or the aspca and see if they have any suggestions



Loreen

Call the cops! does he go on your property? thats tresspassing



Leroy

Ahhhhhh lol...tell your neighbor to get a be-be gun!!



Ilene

Install a hidden camera n when you catch him on tape call the cops n show it to them.



Eleni

Go throw a whole bag of cat food on his porch lol