Does anybody know of a good can cat food?

Florentina

My cat gets diarehha when she eats can cat food but thats all she wants to eat. I also give her dry food in Friskies indoor cat food and she hates it, the can food is friskies tuna. I need something for her that she will like and not make her have diareaha.



Agustina

Friskies or Science Diet. Theyre both great.



Bonnie

Fancy Feast!!



Bernarda

Fancy Feast



Frankie

Try another friskies food



Emilio

9 lives...



Serena

I dont care for cats, but maybe ask an animal doctor



Hien

My cats love iams and it is good for them from what I hear. Mine eat the dry stuff.



Micaela

Only give can cat food as a treat. or a Sunday/Holiday meal. start with Iams fish flavor rice meal dry. for a week and she will love it.



Brande

Ive had good experience with Iams. Its a little more expensive, but its worth it. Brands like Friskies or Fancy Feast are the equivalent of you eating Snickers and Ruffles for every meal. You could try mixing can and dry food. Iams has always made my cats happy. And no, I dont work for Iams. Good luck!



Athena

Feed your cat all can food and you will have lots of tarter on his/her teeth. I suggest Friskies Special Diet for male or female. 1/2can with a few hard Special Diet dry food. Increase the hard food and decrease the can food. Then feed 1/4 can at night for a night time treat. Mushy can food causes loose stool.



Carey

Hills Science Diet Adult Feline....you can buy it at your vet.



Aldo

My finicky kitties love Friskies canned cat food. You might try giving them a little at first to see if she tolerates it. If the diarrhea continues, take her to the vet. Best wishes.



Ehtel

The super supper canned cat food by 9lives has something in it that cats dont have reactions to as bad. my cat had that problem and thats all we feed him now and he is just fine



Bong

Friskies, my 2 cats absolutly luvvvvvvv it!! they havent had any problems with eating it either! they also get Purina Indoor Formula and Purina Kitten Chow (my male is 6 months old). my 2 yr. old female refuses to eat any other brand. Fancy Feast comes in such a small can anyway. my babies wouldnt be able to share the can like they usually do. LOL!!! =



Ernest





Christopher