Did the makers of welness cat food remove the garlic that used to be one of its ingredients?

Cedrick

I wouldnt buy Wellness cat food before because it had garlic listed as one of its ingredients. Now, when I read the bag I cant find it on there anymore. Have they removed the garlic?



Eula

Yes. You may still find product out there that has it listed but it has been removed from the new stuff. Im going to find you a link....Well, I cant find anything on their site. But you can contact them directly to ask (second link).Or see this from a group to which I belong. One of the members contact them and this is snipped from their response:".....we removed the garlic from our canned cat food beginning with our December 2007 manufacturing runs. Due to varying inventory levels, you may find product on the shelf with garlic next to product that is garlic-free. Cans with an expiration date of December 2010 forward are garlic-free."



Brandee

I searched through all the ingredients list (kitten, adult, CORE) and I didnt find any mention of garlic so I am assuming they did!