What would you think or accomplish approximately a male who puts cat nip and dry cat aliment on the bed?

Capitanejo

I own 3 cats.I put a flat sheet on our queen bed for sanitary reasons.My husband buys loose cat nip and puts it on the bed.Too he puts (loose) dry cat aliment on the bed.He thinks this is good.Any more when i activity to bed i own to shake outside the sheet.He thinks this is good.What is your belief on this.I think it is beyond stupid.Our sofa has turned into a wool blanket with cat nip.Is this reasonable.Who sleeps in a aliment trough?



Garden

I think that your husband charge a small lesson in etiquette, provided not hygiene.That is not right, I beggarly, it's sweet that he spoils the kitties to no service, however you own to stand sure and haul the border.This is one of those times when "compromise" has to enter into the marriage.



Colonial Heights

i think the cat nip is reasonable every any more and then as a treat..however the cat aliment should be in a aliment bowl



Clancy

You'll own to tell him enough is enough.I put my dry aliment in a bowl for mine.And the catnip goes on the floor for them to eat or roll in then I can vacuum when they're done.



Republic

Time to rein him in and put down the code.



Rosendale Village

I don't amuse it.My husband does the same damn thing with the catnip.Luckily he alone puts it on the floor.But that ends up around everything since my two cats tear encircling in it.I throw the catnip outside when he goes on a tear.That way he indeed has to remember to stop to acquire some.it gives me some releif!



Red River

He is life insensitive to your aggravation.Catnip is good although not on the bed.Buzz him to put it on the floor.



iams cat food recall 2010