How even aliment should my cat be eating?

Scottville

My private short hair cat is kept indoors and I'm pretty sure that she is life over-fed.Her actual weight is approximately 16 pounds and she looks pretty hefty.We food her dry cat aliment.



Thorne Bay

Provided you are leaving aliment outside all the time that's a problem.I food my cats a really great aliment so they indeed digest what I accord them.Accept it or not, my biggest & most active cats amuse 1/4 cup or 1/2 of a 5.5 oz can twice a time.Several of the smaller, older ones alone amuse 1/8 cup or 1/3 can twice a time.They're all in good shape! Provided you'd according to to see them email me & I'll be glad to show you pics.



Winton

My cat is approximately 14.0 pounds and the vet told me that a 5.5oz can of canned aliment is enough.Be sure and split the can, accord half in the morning and the other half in the evening.I still allowance a babyish dry aliment outside however not added then a cup or he will accretion way to even.I acquisition Nutro Max Cat Indoor Chicken formula is a great dry aliment and there canned aliment is aloof as great.Provided you acquisition your kitty is still gaining weight divide back on the dry aliment.Remember lots of clean new water to.Cheers.



grain free cat food