It's Raining Cats & Dogs In West...




It's Raining Cats & Dogs In West Virginia: April 7, 2011 Blue Pit ...
San Pedro California Shelter. "Please post this plea on your websites, facebooks, and other modes of mass communication so this beautiful, good natured boy can have a chance at a good life. thank you. Florence ..... This boy. 7/21/10 "Aturo has been at the shelter longer then any cat is great with other cats. He is a big guy with personality to match. Please help this boy realize his dream of a furever home." Clic Pic. .... 6/20/10 Natural Balance Pet Food Recall ...
Whiskers cat food trays - WeUseCoupons. com
I bought the Whiskas trays at Target all the time before the $1.50 Good Life coupon came out. Now that they clearanced the Good Life wet cat food, I'll have to replenish the cat stockpile with Whiskas and that Purina Friskies canned cat food that also has a B1G1 coupon. ... Thread, Thread Starter, Forum, Replies, Last Post. Electra Bicycle Company Expands Recall of Bicycles with Front Trays or Baskets; Trays, Kt&Cj'sMama, Recalls, 0, 10-18-2009 09:55 PM ...
Taste of the Wild Dry Cat Food, Rocky Mountain Feline Formula with ...
For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. ... Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Original Ultra-Premium Dry Cat Food is made for kittens and adults, complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages. Natural Balance has taken the time to listen to you, the cat owner, the breeder, nutritionist, trainer, ...
Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled - pet-food-recall. net
Good foods are not cheap. They are pricey and will cost you on a per bag basis much more. Just like steak costs more than hotdogs. But again, you will be feeding a better food and improving the over all health of your pet. Which in turn leads to less vet visits for illness now and more importantly later in life in their Geriatric years. You will also feed less of this food on a per animal basis because a smaller amount of food contains what your cat needs. ...
CatsWalk Newsletter, March 2011 Little Big Cat
Wellness cat food recall; Research finds that cats prefer food similar to their natural prey; Xylitol toxicity; Good news, bad news about puppy mills; Spring has sprung: Beware! A new case of Mad Cow disease in Canada .... Yet after all is said and done, there are only TWO nutritional standards for cat food: adult and growth (kitten, pregnancy, lactation). “All life stages” foods comply with growth requirements. Everything else–everything–is purely marketing. ...
Natural Balance Dry Cat Food, Ultra Premium Formula, 15 Pound Bag ...
I firmly believe that this food (and I now also use Blue Buffalo Wilderness for some variety) has made a real and noticeable differnce in the health and quality of life of my cats, and I highly recommend it to anyone. ... The food is good, but I buy it because my cat really loves it. I must confess I was trying to switch her to Evo brand food, so I did the usual routine of starting to mix in the new food. We noticed that she was eating very carefully. ...
FunForFelines. com Announces Official Debut Cats, Chaos and Confusion
 xml:lang=”en” lang=”en” xmlns=”http://www. w3.org/1999/xhtml”> FunForFelines. com Announces Official Debut Bozeman, MT (PRWEB) May 6, 2009 When it comes to good quality cat toys, most pet owners find that bigger retail outlets and national pet stores don't quite have the ... Developed by long-time cat breeder Frank Brown, CatFoodRecipiesOnline. com offers hundreds of healthy, safe cat food recipes, which comes in response to the recall of [...] Category: Cat Food ...
Gain Knowledge Of A Bit More About Nutritious Pet Dog Food ...
Does nutritious cat food come in a prettily packaged can or box? There are so many 'experts' on nutritious cat food, how can you tell who is telling the truth? They can't all be right as their opinions differ so widely. .... How to Use Nutritious Homemade Dog Food Recipes in a Busy Life. Publisher: Madeleine Innocent. Good nutrition is essential to your dog's health. The best way that you can be certain your dog is receiving it, is to learn how to make homemade dog food ...
Wellness Pet Food Recall: Nevermind! Covered in Cat Hair
I've always trusted the Wellness brand and have told ALL of my adopters that it's one of many good choices for grain-free canned cat food. When I called the company, in dismay, they told me they were going to send me a “Kit” in ... They stole the last bits of life from my beloved cat Pebbles and had they fessed up to their negligence* two weeks earlier, the vet might have caught it without expensive blood tests we can't afford and she would have had more time with us. ...
Please give me some advice for the cat...she's sick...?
I am posting this because somebody recently posted about how good thier cat looked since putting him on one of above name pet food brands. I feel terrible because I answered to be careful and to check out the sites that I have found. Soon the question was pulled from Yahoo Answers. I have not been directly affected I was just giving the FYI from the stories that I read about everyday. There are over 500 real life stories that I have been reading recently through Hubpages and Itchmo. com, which is a daily digest of Pet Related News that the above described products are making pets very sick and killing them. From what I reading even managers at some stores are advising pet owners against purchasing these products. The hotline staff for some of these products are also saying the same. These products are not recalled. I am curious about what any of you have heard or have any of you had a personal expereince with any of above named products? Thanks! I wanted to say that I realize that all of these brands are different from each other. If you want to read what I am reading go to Hubpages. com and check out the author Shane4242, he only has one hubpage. This is where the bulk of the pet owners are sharing stories about thier sickened and dying pets. PPS..I used to feed Canidae but several months ago switched to Flint River. My pets like the Flint River better. I refuse to feed by-products, fillers and any type of chemicals. Plus Flint River is tests for melamine every 15 minutes. To HealthfulPetZone, I like your answer but I have not found corn in the Flint River products that I am feeding? I will investigate thoroughly, Thanks!

Has Anybody Else Heard of the Pet Food, Nutro, Nutra and Natural Choice/Balance Making Pets Sick?
I found this brand that I had never heard of before. It is called Natural Life Nutritional Pet Products....it is a dry cat food. I was wondering if anyone had heard of it and if it is good or bad. Im kind of scared of anything I buy due to the recall... anyone have any idea??

pet food??
What do you know about it? Is it good? I'm feeding my kitties this in light of the recall. They really like it, and it seems to be pretty healthy, but my faith in the pet food industry is completely gone (not that I had much to begin with). Their website says their food is not affected by the recall, but it doesn't say that it is not manufactured by Menu foods....so that leads me to believe that it is. Why is it so hard to find out who is manufacturing our pet food??

Has anyone used "Life's Abundance Instinctive Choice" canned cat food? You can buy it on HealthyPetNet
I've been thinking about switching my 2 cats to a raw food diet. They are now on canned science diet (not the recalled stuff) and doing very well, but the recall has really made my husband and I think that finding a more preservative/additive free, healthier, more natural alternative would be much better for them. I'm wondering though which company to use, should I order online or look for a local supplier? I'm in Van Nuys, CA if anyone has any suggestions. How much does this kind of diet cost? I'm already paying almost 99 cents a can for their food now, so if a little bit more money means my kitties are healthier, I am all for it. My cats are 2 and 9 months. My 2 year old is 11 pounds and I'm guessing my 9 month old is about 7 pounds (it's been a few months since I've weighed them). My 2 year old has a little fat pouch which I haven't been able to get rid of for the life of me, but he's very trim and fit otherwise, do you think a raw food diet will help with his weight? I just got this back from one of those 'ask a vet' web sites. The diet they are naturally meant to have is basically small amounts of high protein meals (mice) every few hours and this diet generally maintains cats for a good 5 years or so in the wild (this is how long feral and outdoor cats live). I would not recommend feeding a diet that is designed through natural selection where the goal is to reproduce effectively and frequently (remember, there is no selection pressure to live a long and healthy life; selection is all about survival to reproduce). Commercial diets are created to maximize a cat's health well into its teen years and it is no longer unusual for cats to live to be 20 years old. I would go with what is tried, true, and backed by science as effective. So now I'm all confused and have no idea what to do....

Raw food diet for cats?
I've looked everywhere! I just can't find a site that has any lists of brands to look at. So I'm not really sure about what's good and what's bad...

Is 9 Lives cat food being recalled?