Is Blue Buffalo Dog Food The Way To Go? Improve Your Quality Of LifeThis...




Is Blue Buffalo Dog Food The Way To Go? Improve Your Quality Of Life
This included all canned dog foods and the Spa Select cat food range. The company was getting their rice protein from American Nutrition through concentrate supplier Wilbur-Ellis, so the recall prompted them to remove all formulas that contain ingredients from that ... All the ingredients are organic and will have spectacular results for improving the health of your canine. Puppies Puppies have weaker stomachs than adults do, so they will require a different type of food. ...
Why is organic cat food harder to digest?
Why Buy Cat Food That Is Organic? Sondra tells us her story in light of the pet food recall. She will only buy cat food that is organic now. This entry was posted on Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 at 12:00 am and is filed under cats. ...
Is Your Cat Under the Weather? Homemade Cat Food May Help!! Fat ...
Below we verify out some while using benefits that will probably be gained from preparing your own cat foods instead of purchasing the industrial type. it is necessary that in case you be considering changing your pet's eating plan ...
Demand for Organic Products amongst Pet Owners Increases in Wake ...
In the light of the recent peanut butter product recall, companies that offer organic pet products and have GMP-certified manufacturing units are finding themselves in higher demand. ... Organic Dog Food / Cat FoodOrganic Pet TreatsGrain - Free Pet FoodsDry Pet FoodsCanned Pet FoodsLow Fat Pet Foods Senior Pet FoodsPuppy TreatsOrganic Gourmet FoodsOrganic Grooming and Hygiene for PetsOrganic Pet Flea Treatments…… and more! There's an endless variety of options for organic ...
This pet food recall is scary. Any ideas on how I can make my own ...
do you have any health food stores around you? Where i live, there a bunch of them, and they actually sell a frozen mean mixture that is organic cat food. you just thaw it out and give it to them raw, the friggen love it. check if you ...
Blue Seal Organic Cat food? Best Cat Food Reviews. org
My grocery store now carries their organic line and it seems pretty nice…. any experiences or info, good or bad? I checked it out and their not on any of the pet food recall lists, but I hesitate to switch brands without talking to ...
Natural Balance Dry Cat Food, Ultra Premium Formula, 15 Pound Bag ...
I'm a firm believer in buying the best quality foods for my animals in order to ensure their optimum good health, especially since the 2007 pet food recalls from melamine adulterated food. ... You and only you know your needs, but I find that this food satisfies not only mine (I don't have to invest in so many paper towels), but obviously that of my cat. I was using a perfectly acceptable organic food, but when I mixed this with it … well, lets just say she likes Natural ...
Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled
With the recall, wheat gluten is the big suspect in cat food that everyone is trying to avoid, and it SHOULD be avoided. It should have been avoided all along. It's nothing more than a cheap protein source used as a binding agent by pet food .... Petmart is a good store and carries quite a few natural, organic, and holistic blends. Also check with your local feed stores. Old Mother Hubbard Wellness Brand is a great holistic food I feed. As is Eagle Pack Dry Cat food. ...
Newman's Own Organics Advanced Dog Formula for Active or Senior ...
For most of my Shepards life I fed her a well known, vet recommended food, and yet she always had stomach problems. Trying many things, it was not until I rescued, and I should really say she rescued me, and the dog food recall, that I began doing research on brands of food. ... I have just recently switched over feeding my 4 cats Newman's Own cat food, both dry and canned food, and since then, I have noticed the difference in the elimination of hair balls. ...
Feeding a cat?
I stopped using Iams cat food since the recall and she will not eat the high end or organic brands. She is eating Fancy Feast. So, I cannot change her diet. Any other tips?

How do you cure cat dandruff?
Here are the latest dry and canned dog and cat food to be recalled according to the FDADISCLAIMER: The foods listed below are not under recall. However, they all have been reported to contain rice protein concentrate (a. k.a., brown rice protein; rice gluten). While some companies are claiming their RPC is "safe" and/or is not from the same supplier involved in the Natural Balance recall, we advise against using these products until the FDA has completed its investigation and emphatically declared all RPC, be it from China or elsewhere, as 100% free from contamination. RICE PROTEIN CONCENTRATE - DOG FOOD RICE PROTEIN CONCENTRATE - CAT FOOD Blue Buffalo-- Adult Dog Food Lamb and Brown Rice Formula Castor & Pollux-- Natural Ultramix Puppy Formula-- Ultra Weight Management Dry Canine Drs. Foster & Smith-- Adult Lite Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice FormulaHill's-- Prescription diet canine k/d canned food-- Prescription diet canine h/d dry food-- Science Diet Large Breed Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Dry Karma Organic (Innova) -- Dry Dog Food-- Dog Treats LiveSmart-- Weight Management Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Nutro-- Natural Choice Chops Lamb & Rice Dog Biscuits Petguard-- PetGuard Organics Vegan Dog Food Wellness-- WellBars Treats for Dogs........ Yogurt, Apple & Bananas Flavor ........ Whitefish and Sweet Potato Flavor-- Simple Food Solutions Venison Formula Dry Dog Food

Latest Recall Info as of 4/20/07?
I have two questions:One: I know Iams is on the list of recalledpet foods but it says Iams Cat Slices and Flakes & Iams Select Bites. We have Iams cat food but it's for weight control (yes I do have a fat cat) Is this considered contaiminated or alright? Two: I also have a dog, natural ingredients means it's organic right?

Pet Food Recall?
I'm relating to the recalls. I have a small hairless dog and can't feed him BARF as he only has teeth like a cat lol.

Is organic food any safer?
Is anyone here familiar with Blue Seal Cat food? Is is a good brand? My grocery store now carries their organic line and it seems pretty nice.... any experiences or info, good or bad? I checked it out and their not on any of the pet food recall lists, but I hestiate to switch brands without talking to someone first. Thanks for your help! Thanks for the info so far.... taking this into consideration is there a brand of food that you would recommend? I'm willing to shell out some extra cash, but I don't want to have to get another job to feed my cats. They are 2 very active, indoor-only, male cats who are right on track with their weight and don't have any hairball/urinary tract/skin issues..... approx 2 years old.

Blue Seal Organic Cat food?
My father bought my cat some all natural organic food made with venison. I threw the bag out a while ago, we use a plastic container to store the food. I need to know if anyone feeds their cat the Natural Balance Venison and Green Pea if they can tell me what the dry food actually looks like. The food was just recalled, and I don't know if that is what I am feeding my cat. Please HELP!!I need to know what the food actually looks like....i. e color, shape, size etc. I am looking for a way to identify whether the food I gave him is the Natural Balance or not.

Natural Balance Recall...HELP!!!?
whats the prob? HERE IS THERE STATEMENT: We are receiving consumer complaints regarding the Venison & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, and Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Foods. We do not know what is wrong with the food at this time, but we have heard that animals are vomiting and experiencing kidney problems. Although the problems seem to be focused on one particular lot, as a precautionary measure, we are pulling all dates of Venison & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food and Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Food from the shelves. Please discontinue feeding all Venison and Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, and Venison and Green Pea Dry Cat Food. We are working closely with the FDA. We will update this website today, as more information comes availableTHIS IS THE INGREDIENT LIST: Venison, Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Bran, Venison Meal, Rice Protein Concentrate, Peas, Canola Oil, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Methionine, Inulin, Taurine, Natural Tocopherol

RECALLED PET FOOD AGAIN! Just saw Natural Balance recalled. Its ORGANIC/NATURAL food. No wheat, corn, soy...??
I read about more recalls everyday and even though I switched my Boston Terrier to organic food...I just want to know if anyone here has been affected? If so....where are you from? I'm curious of the areas that it has hit the most.

Has anyone's cat/dog been affected by the recalled food?
What type of food should I feed my dogs and cats? I was looking at organic food online and was trying to find one that was right and could feed multiples. (4 dogs, 8 cats). Links would be nice, along with what do you feed your dogs and cats? How much? I have 2 German Shepherds and I want to get them off puppy chow as soon as possible and onto a higher, without byproducts, corn, ect diet. As for the cats I tried Nutro from Petsmart but after the latest recall I don't eve trust that. No more store bought foods for me, infact my husband and I are even going organic...should I treat the animals the same? Any info would be nice! Thanks! I don't want any store bought food. From the cheapest (Purina, Meow Mix, Friskies, beneful) to the more expensive (Nutro, Science Diet, Iams). It's all the same, I'm not feeding my animals chicken feathers, beaks, and carcass's.

What type of food should I feed my dog and cats?