What human aliment treats accomplish you food your cat?

Cloverdale

I constitute wet cat aliment and stick to foods I understand are good for cats.According to Human Grade Turkey Liver, Chicken Liver, Chicken Thighs and Boneless Salmon, Peas and Carrots.What other foods would you suggest to put in there? I tried Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash and it worked too:)



Fresh Miami

My cat loves to eat lots of human aliment provided you can spare them some chicken not raw or possibly some roast lamb, however provided you don't own that they cherish Tuna or my cats favorite ham and luncheonHope this helps cheers



Imboden

My cat has a very delicate stomach so I can't accord her even human aliment.She can eat tuna that has no oil, white chicken meat, shrimp, cheese, free thin ham, yogurt and skim milk.I never accord her a abundance of these things, aloof something once a month possibly, and then alone one thing in a very small quantity.I understand everyone is saying that cats are lactose illiberal, however the skim milk does not bother her at all.



Altona

I mostly food Papoose dry aliment, however he loves chicken, canned salmon, and tuna;I alone accord him tuna with oil since the oil is great for his dry skin problem.



Copper Centre

My cats according to unsalted water canned tuna.Accomplish you accord them dry aliment? That is even bigger for their teeth and gums then wet aliment (no affair how healthy and accustomed it is).



Coon Rapids

The alone thing additional our cat gets is the abnormal bit that it steals from the dog and the empty tuna can.She won't eat raw meat unless she catches it herself.



Tyrone

My kitty cat loves tuna and Dory fish, she too likes to pinch roast chicken



Rio Vista

Antigone is right...accord them a real treat with Tuna or much a bit of Salmon..however don't overdo.



Kingfisher

My cat is into chocolate.Hershey kisses.



rating diamond cat food