Tainted cat foods purina brands




cat food: Wellness Cat Food Recall Collar for catDear Pet Parents ...
I switched food when I heard of the recall, but do you think this could be a result of tainted cat food? I heard the food caused kidney failure. Is bad breath a symptom of that? What symptoms should I look for? .... This has been their food rations for months. They get purina brand because it is the best I can afford, it has never been recalled, has a good reputation and high standards but most importantly it's what they were fed as kittens and won't eat anything else. ...
What kinds of pet food are on recall - wet or dry? | PetHot. com
I have heard just wet food from some people, but both from others. I feed my 2 dogs wet food, and my cats dry and wet food. Also, does anyone know if Purina brands, Dad's brand, or blue seal (cat and dog krunchies)brand is on recall? ... both. and all menu foods are on recall. but people are worried about people foods as well because the wheat that was contaminated could have been made into bread or anything like that. not just dog and cat foods. ...
Can anyone tell me if these dry cat food brands are produced my ...
In addition, no other Purina dog food products, no Purina cat food products, Purina treat products or Purina Veterinary Diet products are included in this recall, nor have been impacted by the contaminated wheat gluten supply. ...
Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled
Old Mother Hubbard Wellness Brand is a great holistic food I feed. As is Eagle Pack Dry Cat food. Merrick canned is also a great source of nutrition and they will be coming out with a dry line this summer. Some brands, not all, of Nutro cat food are semi-ok if you want ... I learned today of the cat food recall and my bag is one of the ones affected! If I go to petco will they get me new food or turn me away? Has anyone else tried to return their tainted cat food? Thanks! ...
What are some good/bad cat food brands?
a bad cat food is Kit n Kaboodle simply because of the dyes in the food, thats what my vet told me when our cat was in the hospital for a week with pancreatitis. She suggest feeding her Purina Naturals. ...
Paleo Diet Food List: Newman's Own Organics Adult Cat Dry Formula ...
My cats love Newman's Own canned and dry food. They also love Innova EVO. I love it because I don't have to worry about tainted food poisoning my cats. Pros: 1. Peace of mind 2. Does not cause FUS, as did Purina and other similar brands ...
Newman's Own Organics Adult Cat Formula, 4.75-Pound Bag | Reviews ...
Not long afterward, the pet food scandal broke. Cat and dog food from nearly every pet food company, including premium foods like IAMS and Science, were tainted by melamine. More than 150 brands of cat and dog food were recalled. ...
Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled
... was wheat gluten or another byproduct. If your food doesn't contain either of those, you're probably in good shape. If they do, you might want to investigate other brands, just because those items – even if not toxic – are not desirable . David asks… ... Its only been in the past 2 days that he has been so messy and smelly. I switched food when I heard of the recall, but do you think this could be a result of tainted cat food? I heard the food caused kidney failure. ...
Newman's Own Organics Adult Cat Formula, 4.75-Pound Bag | Reviews ...
My cats love Newman's Own canned and dry food. They also love Innova EVO. I love it because I don't have to worry about tainted food poisoning my cats. Pros: 1. Peace of mind 2. Does not cause FUS, as did Purina and other similar brands ...