Your Questions About Cat Food RecalledDo the recalled...




Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled
Do the recalled pet food concern the rest of the world? And is Whiskas(cat food) in/out on it? I've checked the fda, menufoods sites and such but can't find that brand, be it on the recalled or non recalled list. ...
Whiskers cat food trays - WeUseCoupons. com
I bought the Whiskas trays at Target all the time before the $1.50 Good Life coupon came out. Now that they clearanced the Good Life wet cat food, I'll have to replenish the cat stockpile with Whiskas and that Purina Friskies canned cat food that also has a B1G1 coupon. ... Thread, Thread Starter, Forum, Replies, Last Post. Electra Bicycle Company Expands Recall of Bicycles with Front Trays or Baskets; Trays, Kt&Cj'sMama, Recalls, 0, 10-18-2009 09:55 PM ...
Whiskas Choice Cuts Chef's Favorites Variety Pack (Tuna, Turkey ...
Some cat owners prefer making their own cat food to be able to ensure its safety and nutritional value, specifically in the light of details that many brands of cat food are becoming recalled due to the presence of harmful chemicals and ...
Looking for the best cat foods in Canada ? Canada Glory
I have been feeding my cat Iams, then switched to Whiskas. I've now found out how terrible both those foods are for my cat especially Whiskas. Does anyone know of a good cat food available in Canada, Quebec? ... yes it cost a good bit more than supermarket brands but i want them to have something good, you can call your vet hospital and they will tell you a good one but personally after the food recall i will only get my food at the vet hospital from now on. good luck ...
Your Questions About Cat Food Recalled
All the press on the cat food recall has now got me thinking again about their nutritional needs. So, we are planning to return to an exclusively wet food diet (we've tried raw, which I know is best, but they won't go for it and ...
Whiskas Temptations Meow! Cat Treats And More!
Has feeding your cat Whiskas Temptations turned it into a monster? My cat goes up and sits on the counter where the bag is kept, and stares at me until I give her some... she's begging for food!!! She never did that before... what have I ...
New Whiskas and Nutro Coupons
New Whiskas and Nutro Coupons. by Carol on March 28, 2011. There are 3 new coupons on RedPlum. com: B1G1 Whiskas Tray up to $0.69. $1 off Whiskas Dry Cat Food for Cats. $3 off Nutro Natural Choice Dry Cat Food. The cats are taken care of ...
What is the healthiest cat food? - Healthy meal ideas for kids
Well depending were it is in the world you live there will be a top brand of cat food, If i was you I would buy wet food but not a stores own brand if your in the uk id say whiskas is the best one hope this helped ...
Gourmet Pet Food
They stock natural cat food and natural dog food, along with snack foods that can be used to keep a pet healthy and happy without worrying about all of the added pesticides and antibiotics. Finding the perfect organic pet food supplier ...
I want to share this for everyone that has a pet?
Is this due to the pet food recall? Either way, how scary! They only said like 5 seconds on the news because it's not nearly important as Dannielynn's paternity or Imus' remark which irks me but that's another question altogether. Has anyone heard more about this in detail? I know all about the recall but this is the first time I heard about this statistic. I strictly feed my cats Purina Cat Chow but was petsitting my neighbor's cats and they feed them 9 Lives and Whiskas canned food. Should they or I worry now????

Is it true that kidney failure has gone up 30% in cats?
Even though whiskas isn't on the list that i know of, how do i know if it wouldn't be on recall list soon???How would i be able to protect my cat from any recall food???

What are the signs with recall food???
For at least three days now she has been going under the couch and thats where i'll find her in the morning, she's fixed but acting very strange. She's not eating the food thats on recall not that i know of cause i'm feeding her whiskas. Dismorning though i had to drag her out from under the couch myself, and when i got her out from under th couch she had these shivers. What does it mean when a cat shivers??? Is there something wrong with her??? She keeps on watching my boyfriends so i feel like he probably got mad at her when i wasn't around yesturday. Please help me find out whats wrong with my cat???

Whats wrong with my cat? She's been acting strange for a few days.?
Here are the foods not involved in the recall. It is Under hubpages. com and It is called CAT FOOD SAFE TO FEED AFTER THE CAT FOOD RECALL9 Livescat chowchicken soup pet foodcountry valve adult cat fooddeli catdiamond maintenance cat fooddiamond professional cat foodfancy feastfelix(purina) friskiesgourmet(purina)meow mixmon petitnature's valleyold mother hubbardone (purina)pet promisepurina kit'n kaboodle brand cat foodpreciseprofessional adult cat foodprofessional reduced cat food pro planpurinapurina pro planshebatrilogy cat foodwhiskaswellnessThis list is under hubpages. com and they are not involved in the recallYou are welcome I hope this will help

cat foods that are not on the recall list.?
I have three cats! I already looked in the site and they haven't been recalled YET!! I'm getting scared to feed them, I really don't want them to die!! Wet food, they eat Whiskas-Salmon. But for the dry food they eat Meow Mix with hairball control! I know we're supposed to look for wheat gluten but in the Meow Mix there is Corn gluten and it kind of concerns me!! Should I be??? Any advice would really be appreciated, thanks in advance!!!

Would anyone know if my cat's food is safe???
I've checked the fda, menufoods sites and such but can't find that brand, be it on the recalled or non recalled list. Kat: You've been reposting that answer, haven't you?(I checked before asking)I normally feed them Friskies and I know that it's not in the list. It's that they don't really like Friskies canned food that's why I buy Whiskas canned food. I guess I should have just gone to the site =/

Do the recalled pet food concern the rest of the world? And is Whiskas(cat food) in/out on it?
I have just been io all the sites with recall lists including menu foods. I just need a straight answer - have Whiskas wet food pouches been recalled? And has any dry cat food been recalled. I did go to the whiskas site and they say that none have been recalled. I have about four packages in my cupboard and very leary about giving them to my Riley. I also heard that dry foods were now being recalled? Help!! Serious answers only please!!!

I need a straight answer!!! Are Whiskas wet food pouches recalled and have any dry cat food been recalled?
I'm currently feeding my 2 cats friskies wet and dry food and whiskas dry food. I was told that these are bad for a cat because of all the "fillers", what are the best brands of wet and dry cat food that you can buy in a regular grocery store or a place like petsmart? My mom feeds her cats 9lives in the can, is that any better? I have noticed that most of my cans of friskies has wheat gluten in it which is what started the recall so i stopped feeding them cans that contain wheat gluten but need a good brand of wet and dry food. Thanks!!!

What are the best brand names in cat food?
Someone told me that bad food was food issued as early as March 2006. I heard before that it was May 2006. Well I had a cat Arial she got sick and then stopped eating the wet food she only ate dry food. She pushed and kicked at the wet food. She even tried to prevent her Mommy from eating wet food! Her Mommy ate it any way. Her Mommy died last year. Arial ran away and never came back. Now I got another kitty and she shakes her head at certain wet foods. I ask her is she being fussy or is it bad? She makes a meow. So I'm not taking any unnecessary chances.. If my Kitty is disappointed she gets something else She turned down chunky fancy feast! Does anyone know of the names of the bad cat foods? I heard these are on the list of recalled cat foods: IAMS, Top Choice, Natural Choice, Nutell, Science Diet, Nature's Choice, Saverin's, Western Family, Purrr, Delmonte's. What are the others? Is whiskas on the list? How about Friskies and what about Fancy Feast

Have U heard about the bad cat foods? Now it's 42 recalled does anyone know all the brands? I'd like to know
9 livescat chowchicken soup pets foodcountry value adult cat fooddeli catDiamond maintenance cat foodFancy feastFelix(purina)Gourmet(purina)meow mix Pro planpurina pro planShebawhiskasWellnessThese are the foods that Hubpages. com has that are not involved in the recallI wanted to let everyone know this is myself I have a cat and my mother has a dog and I know other people are worried about this so I will help this best I can for other people that have pets. I have read about it on topix. net but now they have changed their whole site that I can't get to it anymore to see what they are writing about. I have read that it maybe sobatoage and now they may be going after the people that did this because they think with 8,800 complaints that now they think is was done diliberate. I also read in a article that there were two places where they were getting the wheat. Neatherlands was mentioned in the article and they also have Ports alerts out. Friskies is not on the list of recalled foods I forgot to put it in the list at the topHere are more foods that I forgot to put on the list that not involved in the recallDiamond Professional cat foodnature's valleymon petitfriskies old mother hubbardpet promisepurina kit 'n kaboodle price professional cat food professional reduced cat food Diamond mainenance cat foodThat is the rest of the cat food that is not involved in the recall and I got this list from hubpages. com and they also have a list for dog food that is not involved in the recallThe person that asked about friskies. That is a good question. If friskies does have Wheat gluten why is it not pulled. You may want to let Purina know this. I have gotten intouch with Purina and I should be getting a email from them soon about the wheat gluten in the friskies canned cat food.