How accomplish you amuse your dogs to stop eating from the cats aliment dish?

Germantown

I own 2 dogs and a cat at my abode.They each own their own aliment dish, the dogs obviously own dog aliment and the cat has cat aliment, however my dogs are always eating all of my cat's aliment outside of her dish, nearly to where it is empty.How can I amuse my dogs to stop doing this? We already understand we don't want to put the cat's aliment dish on the table or counter.



Willow Creek

I amuse why you wouldn't want it put up on a counter or table-cats shed and its not too appetizing pulling the hair outside of your aliment:P I accomplish suggest putting it higher though where the dogs couldn't reach-get the cat his own babyish table up too aerial for the dogs, however low enouggh for the cat to bob to it.Or put in a secure shelf ample enough for the cat to act encircling on and eat.There really is no other solution too feeding it in a locked room, however I don't really assent with that.What provided its not hungry then and has to wait a hardly any hours to eat again and I've heard some cats can be picky and it may not according to that at all, so I'd activity with a aerial place for aloof the cats aliment where the dogs can't reach.You could much constitute babyish stairs for it outside of something so it doesn't own to bob up to amuse there.Pick her up and take her up the aboriginal hardly any times so she knows the purpose of it:) Achievement I helped and great luck:)



Greenwich

Provided you don't want to put the aliment up aerial (which to me is the ace choice) then put it in a room or world where alone the cat goes & the dogs own no access to.Provided no place exsits, then food the cat every time in a locked room, what ever he doesn't eat put out til following feeding time.I still think you should put it up aerial...however yeah



North Alamo

Provided you acquisition outside please let me understand!!! My dogs are the same way.You pretty even own to put it where they can't reach it.



Rapid Valley

My cat aliment dishes are on the table so the dog slang amuse itif you dont want it on the table put it on the bathroom counter or somewhere else up aerial



Chester

I free of charge food my cats, so i aloof take up the aliment dish when the dogs are running encircling the abode, and set it down when the dogs are in their kennels and overnight (when the dogs are obviously in their kennels for an long period of time).This gives them at least 8 hours a time of uninterrupted feeding time, which is added than enough for them to finish their bowl off.



dangers of dogs eating cat food