How even tinned cat aliment per cat per time?

Union Bridge

I've recently changed my cats over to wet aliment, however they are eating me outside of abode and house.They are quite capable of eating a tin of Whiskas (14oz/200g) EACH per time.A acquaintance mentioned this morning that her cat gets half that, and I was originally giving them 1 tin between them per time.So are they important me up the garden way when they tell me they are hungry?



Winters

I accord my cat a half a tin each morning, and then put outside dry aliment for the rest of the time.That way provided shes really hungry she'll eat the crunchy stuff thats great for her teeth however she gets a babyish treat to start her time.



Greenport West

well my 2 young cats activity outside doors during the time and are very active at after dark indoors too.they eat 2 (100grams per pot ) pots of sheba each (one in the morning and one in the evening ) however my 3rd cat is overweight and alone gets 1 pot per time split into 2 meals there is too dry aliment left outside all time for nibblingwet cat aliment is very tasty to cats added so than real meat and they probably would eat a abundance added provided i let them btw whiskas isn't a very great brand, try hi activity or sheba provided your in the UK



Kingston

No a tin each is good according to for morning and evening, however provided they are hungry between meals accord them biscuits and acquire cheaper brands.



Phillips

The standard cat should amuse 6 oz of wet aliment a time.



free cat food