What is the cat aliment brand you food your kitty? why accomplish you think it is great?

Princeton

P.S this is not a research for a cat aliment corporation.Aloof curious.



Lake Tapawingo

My cats eat raw meat/bones/organs and several brands of premium canned aliment.One daily meal of raw and two of canned.The raw foods are mostly chicken, turkey, and rabbit (with bone) with chicken, turkey or beef liver and sometimes chicken or beef passion, or lamb kidney.They amuse beef, venison, or goat with bone meal added once or twice a week.Canned aliment brands comprehend Wellness, Innova EVO, Merrick's, Accustomed Balance, Evanger's and a couple others.Within those brands they eat a variety of meats with most future from chicken, turkey, or duck.Fish, beef, or venison, once in a while.The alone dry aliment they amuse is Innova EVO dry of which they amuse very babyish.I use that in place of cat treats and for a hunting pastime the cats adore.



Fountain Lake

we food our cat (his agname happens to be kitty), Friskies Indoor formula for hairballs >.


Smithers

I acquire fancy feast since it's bigger than the cheap stuff the pound or the store gives them.And it is too new.i own four cats and they cherish it.



Woodsboro

I food what they according to.Seriously, alone their opinions affair.Provided they don't assent, they won't eat.My cats range from over 14 years of time to encircling 2 1/2 years of time.The majority of their aliment is IAMS New (chicken, orange bag).It has chicken as the aboriginal ingredient.One wants meat as the aboriginal ingredient.And they are doing good on it, with zero health problems.They too own a fountain for water.(And any more I step back and wait for the IAMS haters to flame my return!)They too amuse a treat of wet aliment once a after dark, and my oldest prefers 9 Lives Tuna Select, while the rest according to Friskies Savory Shreds Beef.They won't eat Friskies Meaty Bits, nor 9 Lives Beef with gravy.So yes, aliment preferences can alter to rather selective.



Pitman

i food my cat meow blend.provided itry to accord him any other affectionate, he wont eat it.aloof acquire altered brands and see what he/she likes ace.



Elk Creek

It depends provided your cat is an man or young.My cat is an man so we food him Man Purina Cat Chow.He loves it! Provided your cat is aloof a kitten, I would amuse the one that'sis not the man one.And provided you want, we amuse treats for him too.We accord him either Wiskas® Temptations ( any flavour is great ), or Group blend.Which ever works bigger.I achievement this helped!



Mooresboro

Taste of the Wild.I did a abundance of research and asked a abundance of persons a abundance of questions and this is the ace that I can afford now.They thrive on it.



Powers Lake

oh i sorry don't understand the agname.my kitten loves it.wait it is friskies.



purina gourmet cat food