Did the makers of welness cat aliment remove the garlic that used to be one of its ingredients?

Elk Megalopolis

I wouldn't acquire Wellness cat aliment before since it had garlic listed as one of it's ingredients.Any more, when I read the bag I can't acquisition it on there anymore.Own they removed the garlic?



Quay

Yes.You may still acquisition product outside there that has it listed however it has been removed from the fresh stuff.I'm going to acquisition you a link....Well, I can't acquisition anything on their site.However you can contact them directly to buzz (second link).Or see this from a accumulation to which I belong.One of the members contact them and this is snipped from their response:".....we removed the garlic from our canned cat aliment alpha with our Dec 2007 manufacturing runs.Due to varying stock levels, you may acquisition product on the shelf with garlic following to product that is garlic-free.Cans with an expiration time of Dec 2010 forward are garlic-free."



Conning Towers-Nautilus Grassland

I searched through all the ingredients file (kitten, man, CORE) and I didn't acquisition any mention of garlic so I am assuming they did!



purina one cat food coupons