Pet foods should include poultry of a specific origin as the aboriginal...

Waunakee

Own you ever realized that we food outside cats canned BEEF? According to a Cat in the wild is ever going to annihilate a Cow!



Ashley

I eat beef, too, however I'm never going to run down and slay a cow.It's the vitamins that he gets from the aliment that is valuable.Provided you think approximately it, our cats wouldn't be catching tuna either, however they cherish it.I suppose you could always acquire mice to food him ;) or bugs, snakes, birds, squirrels, moles...lol.I don't think anyone would acquire a aliment with those ingredients on the tag.



Sunset Valley

a lion could annihilate a wildabeest sorta deal.



Grafton

Well...Some farmers say they saw a hungry lion come into there pasture and annihilate, and eat, a gap cow in 30 min.Poor cow......I think....Is that accustomed?



Woodside

Yeah, how come they don't constitute cat aliment outside of mice?



Seven Valleys

I accomplish a raw meat diet for my cats and use chicken and turkey.When I fabricated up a batch with beef the alone cat who ate it threw up five minutes subsequent.I don't think there is anything inherently poor approximately beef - as continued as it's not by-product meat which is poor from any source.I understand that raw feeders in Australia use kangaroo meat successfully with cats and that wouldn't be a very possible source of prey either for a small cat.



Barre

I don't since I read something that suggested beef - and fish much added so - are not good choices for cats.So my girls amuse venison.Especially since it's the alone thing Poppy will eat, and Sophie likes it too.Provided I try giving her other aliment, she'll eat it however she tries to steal from Poppy's bowl.However I guess they're aloof as possible to bring down a deer as a cow, huh? I've sometimes wondered why, provided mice are the nutritional optimum for cats, why they don't grind them up and sell them as canned aliment? Oh well!



Pilger

Aboriginal of all you should NOT be feeding foods with Beef in them.Cats cannot digest beef very well.It is used primarily in pet foods since there are so several by-products leftover when the cows are processed for people its acutely cheap...so it isn't much the meat that the cat is eating.Pet foods should include poultry of a specific origin as the aboriginal ingredients as it is nearly 100% digestible.You will not acquisition aerial quality pet foods with Beef in them.That's why when they had the 'aberrant cow' matter a couple years back, all the low grade foods according to Iams, Science Diet, Whiskas, Purina, etc had to pull their products off the shelves...they contained beef by-products.Provided persons really attention approximately their pets, they really should accomplish a bit added research before aloof feeding any aged aliment since the corporation has fabricated a fancy commercial.



gourmet cat food