Two cats and my cat keeps eating the others aliment?

University

My roommate aloof got a kitten however he buys her the cheapie whiskers cat aliment.I according to to food my cat the premium Accustomed Balance cat aliment since its ingredients are bigger however no affair what flavour I acquire him, he always wants to eat the cheaper stuff and they aloof accumulate switching bowls.Much provided I try to separate them, the kitten will aloof eat all her aliment and then eat all his aliment too! What should I accomplish??



Owl Ranch-Amargosa

Food your cat in a separate room.You are right, the kitten is eating crap, and Whiskas (and other brands according to it) are admitted as kitty crack since of their addictive additives that accord the phantasm of a cat "love" it.Aloof try feeding in a separate room and you should be good.



royal canin cat food urinary