Can you food a 2 year aged cat senior cat aliment?

Sunman

I already own an older cat that is eating the senior cat aliment, and will be adopting a 2 year aged cat soon.Is there a aliment that is great for both senior and younger indoor cats? Thanks for any help!



North Lindenhurst

I own 12 cats that range in time from 5 years to 17 years........and I food BOTH man & senior foods to them.I own bowls of senior set encircling in altered places in my house, and man aliment where my younger cats can eat it.They seem to accomplish okay with this arrangement.Sometimes the younger cats will eat some of the senior aliment, however mostly they eat what they're SUPPOSED to be eating....the "healthy weight" man aliment.Achievement this helps.......great luck.



Medulla

As usual this is a question for your vet.However here goes, unless your senior cat has special needs.i.e.kidney trouble etc.They can both account from a great brand of cat aliment, one that has no wheat or corn or gluten.Dejected Buffalo, Wellness, ScienceDiet and RoyalCanin, much Iams is a great brand.I achievement their diet includes wet aliment too, exceptionally for the senior.An all dry diet can contribute to health problems for all cats, however exceptionally older ones.



Los Alvarez

I too own a senior cat (19+ yrs) and a 2 yr aged (stray).Provided I were you, I would acquire a great, quality cat aliment and food it to both.I use Wellness, Eagle Pack, and Accustomed Balance.(I blend the EP and NB).Hasn't aching my cats yet!! :}



Point Marion

You can, however it wouldn't be ace for them.Senior cat aliment directly targets the needs of old cats, so it wouldn't be very useful to a 2 year aged cat.



Iberia

they own cat aliment for indoor cats.Activity to the pet store or buzz your vet.I food my cat friskies indoor



iams free cat food