Are animal shelters added in charge of cat aliment or dog aliment?

Saginaw

I own gotten coupons in the letter from Purina.I can amuse a free of charge 10lb bag and a free of charge 25lb bag.I am not feeding this to my pets (yuck), however I'm donating it to the shelter.So, should I amuse 25lbs of cat aliment and 10lb of dog aliment, or vice versa? What are they added in charge of? Thanks!



Wakefield

Several areas are altered.Phone the shelter you plan on donating it to and buzz them.However in common, dogs are better and eat added.So unless they own a abundance of cats in their shelter, I would assume they charge added dog aliment.I got these babyish sacks of purina dog aliment and treats in the letter a hardly any months ago.I took them down to the community shelter.The female acted according to I was Santa Claus!! They dont amuse treats even apparently.So when I activity to acquire my dog a fresh treat, I always constitute sure to acquire additional and take it to the shelter.I slang volunteer time (since I am hypersensitive to EVERYTHING!!) however I can donate aliment and almighty dollar.And every babyish bit counts!



Clyde

Generally shelters own bag deals with Science Diet or another brand of pet aliment and that is what they food to animals in the shelter.But, they still charge aliment donated for the animals that activity into foster attention, In my familiarity, this time of year they are in the most charge of Kitten food - both canned and dry.That's Kitten - not Cat.It never hurts to phone your community shelter and aloof buzz what they charge.They might much own brands that they own banned due to the actuality they own had so several problems with a specific brand - that's what my community shelter does anyhow.



Cuba Megalopolis

Well I think It would depend some shelters own added cats then dogs and some shelters own added dogs then cats.You could buzz a staff member and they might aid.However provided it is a surprise you could activity on their website (provided they own one) and they might own stock of the size of animals they own.Its possible however i would visualize that they own added dogs then cats however that's aloof me.Great luck and I cherish how you are helping animals since I cherish them!



McDermitt

Depends on the shelter's world.Most shelters own added stray dogs or they own larger breed dogs which consume added.Provided I were you, I would acquire 25lbs of dog aliment and 10lbs.of cat aliment.Either way, whatever you contribute is a aid for these animals.(Aloof don't tell them that the alone reason you are donating is b/c you think Purina is unpleasant and wouldn't accord it to your dogs - that's aloof rude.)



Walton Grassland

It depends on your world.Try calling your shelter and asking them what they could use added.We tend to activity through added dog aliment in our rescue.we own four times as several cats, however one pit bull or lab will eat what half a dozen cats will in a single time.



Ulysses

blankets and laundry cleaner, toys and leashes.Petsmart usually donates aliment to the animal shelter.i donated aliment alsoBut i kindof air according to they would throw outside aliment that they dont according to..idk.Ill take the aliment:)



Eagle

I dont understand depends on the size of dogs in your shelter, and cats.However I would say dog aliment since, dogs charge to eat added than cats.



Trenton

Probably 25 lbs dog aliment and 10 lbs cat aliment.



Pantego

They are in charge of whatever you own it does not affair.



Jackson

DOG Since THEY AER Added OF THEM AND THEY EAT Added



Burgin

probably dog aliment b/c dogs eat added and they accumulate way added dogs than cats in the shelter



Winston

amuse added dog aliment.they eat a abundance added.:)



Riverlea

Dog Aliment...and thank you for caring...



halo cat food ingredients