How can i get my dog to eat her own food and stop eating the cat food for my cats?

Sharilyn

She just goes over and eats the cat food without touching hers at anytime. We keep on having to buy so much cat food and I want it to stop. They are both out all day I cant just put the cat food up cause it drives my mom crazy. Im wondering is there a type of dog food that most dogs usually love and will keep wanting that and stop eating the cat food.



Len

You dont want your dog eating the cat food, and there is a reason. Cat food is higher in protien content, and while that seems good, its actually too much for a dogs system, so they dont do well eating it. Pick up the cat food, and put it someplace high. I dont let my cats on counters or tables, so I use the dryer. I also have a cat door that leads out to the garage, and all the cat necessities are out there, out of the dogs reach.



Leticia

Just put the dog in one room and put the food in there too. Make sure you keep the cat away though! ;



Fernando





Aleta





Joshua





Emmett





Belia





Khalilah





Adrienne





Drucilla





Christin





Azalee





Ilona





Charlene





Antonette





Deedra





Margorie





Alpha





Ayana





Aliza





Audra





Felipe