What is the best online store to buy can cat food in bulk at a good price?

Ardith

I am looking to buy a case at a time of mid grade cat food (not store brand). Suggestions? Free shipping would be nice-lol!



Jutta

I go to www. petfooddirect. com. I buy Innova or Evo no grain for my cats, dry food and the innova canned. They sometimes have a discount on shipping or sales on foods. I have mine set up on automatic delivery every 7 weeks. Its convenient for me because the nearest retailer of that high quality food is at LEAST 45 minutes away one way. And in the winter, I dont go over THAT hill, thats just asking for trouble. Unless you like sliding into things over the snow and ice and I dont particularly care for that. Sometimes, I also get my birds natural pelleted diet there too, its convenient and I know they always have it. I throw in some wild bird food and raw in shell peanuts for the parrot and wild blue jays. Get on their e-mail list and they will e-mail you special sales from time to time..I buy two kinds of food, 24 cans each and use one a day. I divide the 5 OZ can up between three cats for dinner and throw in some dry food every night. They get dry food in the morning.