Does anyone know if the dry cat food is involved in the recall?

Octavia

I heard a lot of cat and dog food are being recalled. I feed my cat Special Kitty Indoor formula dry food. Is my cat at risk? He seems just fine.



Marylee

My husband swears he checked it out and its only "wet food" thats involved in the recall. We feed our cats Iams dry food, and they still seem fine.



Janene

So far it is only wet food.



Jenny

From what I saw it was wwwmenufoods/recall it has all 48 brands recalled and you click on the brand and it tells which ones from what I saw it was mostly the canned foods or the pouch foods no dry foods were in this. good luck I know I looked! it is a damn shame that they are making money on killing our pets, they said they would compensate the pet owners but killing my pet wouldnt bring them back.



Gerardo

I dont believe so



Dedra

I just looked it up....i have to buy cat food and i was scared....its only for caned food and only for the dates between december 3rd and march 6th.



Palmira

I called Purina, and they said it is only wet food in foil pouches. Dry food is fine. My kitten is bouncing around and hasnt been affected by dry food.



Elsa

No dry food is listed on the website. It is only canned and pouch food. You can keep a check on the website for the listings - www. menufoods. com/recall



Jacqueline

I think its the wet food, but im not taking the risk, so i switched all his food.



Edna

Http://www. menufoods. com/recall/product_…



Cassey

Yeah i heared it the wet, BUT.. i see petco has taken Iams dry food off of its shelves too, Im going with Purina ONE dry right now.