How can i start a class action law suit against natural cat food companies for not keeping their canned?

Everette

Cat food consistent? I am sick of having to return cat food to the store because I purchased a case that was hard, or too mushy, or my cat wont eat it because its not like the last case they ate...I am sick of wasting my time and the expensive medication that I have to put in their food that eventually gets dumped down the disposal. I have written to these companies, spoken with them on the phone, done everything I can think of, but the madness continues. I am sure that I am not alone on this and it needs to be stopped. As expensive as the healthy food is to buy for our pets, we should insist that the food is consistent each and every time.



Lou

Boycott the company, move on to another company. In order to file a class action, you will have to have at least three plaintiffs, but the courts would consider this suit as frivolous and would not even consider it. I go through the same thing, I use to buy Authority kitten food, Petsmarts own brand. No by-products and my kittens loved it. The problem was Petsmart was always out of it. I had to change brands and my kittens now are eating Pro Plan by Purina and I dont want to tell you how much that cost, believe me it aint cheap. Good Luck.



Cherry

Cook your own cat food or get a less picky cat. cats like lightly grilled chicken alot actually.



August

Try putting a full-page ad in the local paper or better yet a national publication to see if anyone else has had the same experience. At the same time hire a lawyer, or better yet, a team of lawyers. They can keep the courts tied up with your frivolous lawsuit for several ears while you wait for the big payoff. Or you can switch to another brand of cat food.



Greta

Yes you can pretty much sue anyone for anything. Dosent mean your going to win but if your going to do it get all your records together when you bought the stuff how many times what it was like, everytime you contacted them exct.....good luck. I would also consider changeing your cats food permantley



Brad

I dont think you have any legal grounds to sue them because you keep buying it even though you find it unsatisfactory. what state are you in?



Rita

"Natural" means its going to be inconsistent. Thats just the name of the game. You cant expect "processed" products from non-processed food. Go to a natural foods store and look at corn and apples. You will notice none of them look the same. Grain, bread and even meat will look different each time you buy (if youre at a good store, anyway). Its part of being NATURAL!!Its frusterating, but really nothing you can do.



Cindie

Law suit..thats a bit far fetched!! does that mean i should file one against macds coz there chips never taste the same twice round



Karin

Try a different brand. My dog ate all natural dog food by Nature’s Recipe. It was canned, I had to try around for different brands. She had allergy problems with every thing else. I suggest not adding the meds if you dont feel the food is the right consistency. Give a little to your cat if it eats it then add the meds. You have no grounds for a law suit. If your unhappy with a product dont buy it.