How do we make the transition from dry to wet cat food? brand suggestions?



Im ashamed to admit but in the last few months (due to a combination of human illness, time, and budget constraints) weve been feeding our sweet feline friends only dry food (Science Diet). I know this is terrible so you dont have to remind me of that. All the press on the cat food recall has now got me thinking again about their nutritional needs. So, we are planning to return to an exclusively wet food diet (weve tried raw, which I know is best, but they wont go for it and honestly, as a 2 x full-time student household with an infant, its not sustainable.) So, I have a two-part question for introducing a fully wet diet: 1) How should we transition from dry kibbles to canned foods? 2) What brands are best? Im trying to strike a balance between quality and cost. Here is a list of recommended wet foods: http://cats. about. com/cs/catfood/tp/tpca… Anyone have any thoughts on these brands? Thanks.