What is the best cat food for my cat available in canada?

Dina

I have been feeding my cat Iams, then switched to Whiskas. Ive now found out how terrible both those foods are for my cat especially Whiskas. Does anyone know of a good cat food available in Canada, Quebec? It would also be nice if it wasent too pricey.



Kecia

You should check into Felidae it is made by Canidae and its all-natural!! My animals love it!!



Ayesha

Actually i found a holistic pet food store near my house and chose Solid gold.



Lissette

Like your avatar! Iams DRY is safe, just checked yesterday. whiskas is totally safe - our cat likes it. Friskies is fine as well.



Detra

I did exactly what you are doing with your cat, switching the food all the time to different ones and it is actually hard on the cats system, try getting one good one and sticking to it. I started my new kittens on Hills natures best at the vets, yes it cost a good bit more than supermarket brands but i want them to have something good, you can call your vet hospital and they will tell you a good one but personally after the food recall i will only get my food at the vet hospital from now on. good luck



Detra

Dry food is never a good option for a cat. You have canned fancy feast available which is good middle grade food. Better then those if available is something like wellness which is human grade. Note Canned tuna is ok for a treat but it is not a complete diet for a cat. They need things like Taurine and such. Also if you are into it, (Im not) many feed a prepared raw diet which some experts think is best. It has to be prepared special and there is alot of info on the web for that.



Douglass

Since the pet food scare, I am feeding my cats the Canned Tuna that we eat ourselves, they love it, its really good for them afterall it is fish, you can also try Sardines.