Why I'm Always Looking For Cat Litter Coupons




I have a cat. Or maybe I should say my cat has me! I don't know where my cat came from but it can't possibly be from Earth. She seems to go through litter so quickly I can't believe it. She's not a big kitty and she doesn't really eat that much but she uses her litter box so much it's downright absurd. It seems like I'm always out of litter and running to the store for more. I'd buy it buy the truckload if I could afford it and that's why I'm always clipping cat litter coupons. Without the savings I get from the coupons I'd probably have to sell my car and move out of my house into a condo!

Any cat owner knows that litter isn't free. We can't train our cats to use the toilet like a person either, so that definitely isn't an option. I'm the kind of diligent cat owner that can't stand a messy cat box and that's why I'm always searching for cat litter coupons. The little bit of savings I get each time I have to buy a twenty pound bag of cat litter really adds up throughout the year. I save enough that I don't go into a fit of rage each time I see the bag is empty and I've got to buy more. But how does this little kitty do it?

I kind of think my cat is possessed or something. Or maybe I'm cursed and this kitty cat is my punishment for some past misdeeds in a former life. There is no way that my cat is normal. She uses the potty at least one hundred times a day... OK, she doesn't use it that much, but you get my point, she's a pooper! I really can't express it in words, but thanks to the cat litter coupons I don't resent the little furball.

I've had a few cats in the past and none of them were like this one. They all seemed to use the litter box "normally" and didn't go through it like it was going out of style! I don't remember ever thinking to myself that my cat was abnormal until now. This cat of mine really is a unique specimen when it comes to dropping some waste. I kind of wonder if she's doing it on purpose because she thinks it's fun or she's trying to get back at me for some reason. I don't know if that's the case, but I do know she's special.

I mean, my cat's not doing it on purpose is she? That wouldn't be possible, would it? No, I can't start thinking like that or I'll never look at my cat the same way again. She's just doing what she does and there's nothing wrong with that. She doesn't anything about money, or finances, or that the little granules she uses for her business costs me money. I have to remember that she's just being herself and she loves me, so I'll continue clipping and searching online for coupons and taking care of her little self.