Cat Water Fountains




I became the owner of two kittens when someone whose cat had a litter could not find homes for two of them and I could not say no.

Living near woods, I thought I would raise the two of them to be outdoor cats and allow them to hunt for their own food. We lived in an area where there were mice, squirrels, rabbits and other animals for them to catch. Fresh water was always available to them from the streams and lakes nearby.

The cats and I were always together, both outdoors and indoors. We wandered in the woods together and they would drink from the nearby streams and lakes. Indoors, they would keep me company as I was at the sink and they would help themselves to the running tap water.

I started to investigate Cat Water Fountains when I had to be away from home for more than a day. My main concern was how the "boys" would get fresh water in the winter when the water froze. I could not leave the tap running all of the time.

I thought that the Cat Water Fountain would be the next best thing to a running stream. I wanted them to get used to the fountain and let it run whilst I was still at home. They were not interested in the fountain as I was still there to turn on the tap. They had me trained to turn it on whether I was at the sink or not. I decided not to turn the tap on and see if they would go to the fountain instead. It took some time but eventually, they started using the Cat Water Fountain. I now could leave home without the worry of where they would get fresh water.

I was convinced that the Cat Water Fountain was the best option for the cats in my absence. I used to watch them at the streams and observed how keen they were to drink from running water. A constant flow of water is exactly what the fountain provided. The water would not be stagnant and non-stagnant water is certainly a healthier choice.

I was extremely pleased with my decision to purchase a Cat Water Fountain. I was able to travel for a few days at a time and not have to worry if the cats were getting enough fresh water. It was a perfect solution.