What should i do about my kitten eatting my 1 year old cat food?



My one year old, was just switched to Science Diet Adult a month ago. and my kitten is on Ims right now. Ive honestly tryed everything! i put the kitten food in a differnt room of the apartment(didnt work), Ive put the kitten bowl on top of the other food bowl, when my older cat is done eatting(seems to help, but i feel bad for my older cat). and finally ive come to the point of putting the right bowls infront of them. I almost wonder if i should swich my kitten to Science Diet since the adult and the kitten look and smell the same or do the wet food, cuz my 1 year old wont touch wet food. I want my babies to be healthy, and eatting what they should be eatting to help them grown, im just lost on how to make them eat there own. So anyones advice will be help fullThanks.