Best cat food that you can buy at walmart?



Im at my wits end! All of the cat foods that are being reccommended I can only buy 30+ miles from here! If I have to drive that far to get cat food, I dont even know if Id want to pick that one. My husband is not going to agree to drive that far anyway. So whats the best cat food that you can get from WALMART?











Youll need to do some label reading - avoid foods with corn and by-products. Remember that Nature intended for cats to eat meat, not corn. It can also cause them to have tummy issues as many cats cannot digest it. By-products are the scraps of the slaughterhouse industry. Beaks, diseased organs, hides, tendons, spinal chords - things not fit for human consumption - those are by-products. Look for a food that has a real meat source listed as the first ingredient (it should say chicken or chicken meal, not by-product meal or chicken by-products) and no corn, or corn gluten meal. Avoid their Special Kitty brand, but I have been told that they do sell a brand that is free of corn and by-products. As I said, youll need to read labels. My personal opinion is that you should make the trip, to get some better brands, but stock up to make it worthwhile so you dont have to go very often. Or you can buy online and have it shipped to the house and save gas!