How do i get my cat to eat wet cat food instead of dry cat food?



I have heard that dry cat food is bad for your cats health. My cat loves dry cat food and only eats a small amount of the wet cat food. I used to give her dry food in the mornings but now I have started to give her wet cat food as that would be the time when she is the most hungry. This morning she woke me up meowing becuase she was hungry and I fed her one of those small tins of cat food and she only ate half. An hour later she still didnt finish it. I gave her a small pile of dry cat food and she ran straight over and ate it. I dont think it is enough food for her to be eating only one small tin of cat food a day (half in the morning, half at night). She is already small and although her weight is okay, she really doesnt need to be any thinner.





My cats been eating dry cat food all her life. She WONT eat canned food. I can barely even get her to eat a cat treat. lol. I dont think not eating wet food would harm your cat. Theyre kinda like small humans. They like some food and others dont eat all kinds of stuff....anyways. I used to have this cat that would just eat anything. Twinkies was his favorite. lol. Go figure.