What brand of Cat food do you perfer?

Esta

What brand of Cat food do you perfer???I will feed canned/and dry both. Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. God bless.



Madaline

I use CA Natural, Natural Balance and Wellness for one cats dry food. For canned (all the boys eat meat) I use Natural Balance, Avoderm, Instinct, Wellness, By Natures Organic.



Nettie

We use meow mix...[or nine lives].my cats love it!



Tonita

Meow mix for the dry and nine lives for the canned



Delfina

Never canned it is bad for thier teeth, I love the purina naturals, a little pricey, but well worth it. When I cant afford that I use cat chow and then suppliment with naturals as a treat, and also fish oil tablets.



Antonietta

Almost all cat food brands are pretty much the same. Just some are way more expensive. I recomend anything natural and low in fat. also make sure that it has a lot of vitamins and minerals for your cat



Leena

I give my cats Fancy Feast canned and Science diet dry. Peggy



Ranae

All cat food is NOT created equal - the catfood you find in grocery stores are generally very low quality, and filled with filler, like ash. Even Iams and Science Diet are filled with bad fillers such as corn and wheat, that makes cats fat, and gives them a potential for allergies. For Dry, I go with Wellness, Nutro, Californias NaturalFor Wet, I use Artemis, or Wellness, or Eagle Pack. The food costs more, but you get a cat who has a healthier coat, that poops less, that is sick less often, and theoretically not as obese. You spend less on vet care, and litter, so the price is well worth it. The higher meat content in quality cat food means your cat eats less, and should stay filled longer. If you want to know how to read cat food labels go to www. catinfo. orgAlso, I buy my food from www. petfooddirect. Shipping can be high, but they coupons they send out make up for it.



Jarred

We use Iams Dry food. our old cats refused anything but Iams, and for our current cats we just got them Iams off the bat. they seemed to like it and they didnt fuss over it. so Iams is a pretty well liked cat food with all 6 of my past/current cats. Ask your vet what they recomed for your cat if you still dont know. :D