Is unopened canned cat aliment still great provided its been left in the heat?

Wind Opening

I bought my cat some canned aliment, however i forgot it in my automobile and its been in there for approximately 5 days..and my automobile sits in the sun all time while im at work...I hear that canned aliment doesnt activity poor, however does that activity for cat aliment too?? I really dont want to poison my Cat...Please aid.



Grandview

Provided it was not opened, it should be ok.The cat aliment is sealed in the can and air can't amuse to it, and it was put in 'ardent'.Direct one of the cans, provided it looks and smells ok, it will be good.Provided you own any questions approximately it, phone the figure on the side of the can and talk to a representative of the manufacturer.



nature's valley instinct cat food