Iams cat food recall

iams cat aliment recall

iams cat aliment recall

Iams cat aliment recall offers refunds to consumers

The Procter & Gamble Co.is recalling some lots of its Iams canned cat aliment since they may own inadequate levels of thiamine -- the vitamin.

PET Aliment RECALL AND MY CAT MAO AT Private PETS TRAINING

My cat, Ginger died from IAMs, and he already had diabetes, so i was worried for him.When I heard the recall on the information, i gasped.The following time, he had trouble seing.Two days subsequent, My brobdingnagian begin outside thier was no cure, and he was ...

Iams Canned Cat Aliment Recall | AnimalTalk Blog, Val Passion & Friends ...

Procter and Gamble announced a voluntary recall yesterday of Iams Proactive Health Cat and Kitten Canned Aliment (with time stamp of 9/2011 and 06/2012 on backside.

Iams recalls prescription cat aliment over salmonella fears

This is the second recall of Iams cat aliment in as several months.In Jun, P&G recalled some of its Iams canned cat aliment since of inadequate levels of the vitamin B1.And this is the third recall of a cat aliment this month prompted by a ...

Iams dry cat aliment recall expanded; was sold at Walmart

Procter & Gamble expanded the recall of Iams dry cat aliment over potential salmonella contamination and any more says 476 bags were put on store shelves at.

ASPCA | Pet Aliment Recall: IAMS & Eukanuba Dry Cat & Dog Aliment

Aug 2, 2010.Pet Aliment Recall: IAMS & Eukanuba Dry Cat & Dog Aliment.The Procter & Gamble Corporation (P&G) has issued a recall for the next varieties of Iams and Eukanuba dry dog and cat aliment.No canned aliment, supplements or ...

Iams Cat Aliment

Since the 2007 pet aliment recall, no too recalls own been issued on Iams products by the FDA.But, in course to constitute sure that your cat's aliment is safe, it's always highly recommended that you test the FDA's pet aliment recall ...

Iams Cat Aliment

Pet Aliment Recall.In 2010, Iams voluntarily fabricated a series of local product recalls on a small size of their dry cat aliment, and two lots of their prescription renal diet cat aliment, due to a salmonella scare; and a specific type of ...

Iams Cat Aliment Issues a Recall: Salmonella Scare | Cats and Cat Lovers

Iams cat aliment has voluntarily issued a recall due to a salmonella scare.No illnesses own been reported.

What is the ace cat aliment outside there for my Persian cat Harvie...No Iams or Science Diet?

I was wondering provided the recalled cat foods that were recalled approximately a hardly any years ago such as Purina and Iams, are they still recalled? Is it safe to food my cats these brands?? Thanks!



Recalled cat foods??????????

I took my 3 month aged kitten to the vet yesterday to test for worms since he was having diarrhoea.The vet asked me what I was feeding him and I replied Taste of the Wild and Chicken Soup. He suggested that I switch the kitten over to purina.He claimed millions of cats own been raised and are healthy on that.I mentioned that I didn't want to own by-products in the aliment, and his discussion was that in the wild the cat would eat all the organs and the bones so the diet was indeed similar to what they would eat in the wild.I then mentioned that I didn't according to the preservatives used as some of them are carcinogens.He rebuted saying that intestinal and other forms of cancer are quite rare in cats and he hasn't seen any documentation that accustomed foods lessen the chances of developing cancer.Finally I brought up what I've heard approximately rendered meats sometimes life cancerous animals or much shelter animals that were euthanized and he insisted that that was totally false.He acted according to he could not accept the stuff I said.According to I was loopy or something. He too said that a hardly any years ago when the recall happened several pets were brought in sick or dying and the majority of them were eating aerial quality and/or smaller companies' brands.He was insinuating that I'm indeed taking added of a risk with my pets' health by feeding them a brand that has been in the former. The a scream thing is, the vet does sell science diet and Iams there, however he was reccommending purina to me.He claims that the aliment I'm feeding any more is causing the diarrhoea and the cat will probably not own that anymore provided he switches to a lesser-quality aliment. I still don't want to food my cats a low-quality aliment.My previous cat ate friskies his whole activity and he ended up having kidney failure and severe hyperthyroidism.I brought this up too with the vet and he said that 85% of cats will advance hyperthyroidism regardless of what they are eating.He has challenged me to bring in articles that are proven scientific studies showing that aerial quality biological or holistic foods reduce the chances of health issues in cats.Any links? Badjoke, I assent that in the wild cats eat mice with fur and bones obviously, however what would be the account to feeding a aliment with carcinogens and artificial flavours and dyes as oppossed to one without?



A claiming from a vet to acquisition scientific studies proving accustomed foods are bigger?

I own 3 indoor cats.They eat Iams dry cat aliment.Earlier this week, I purchased and opened a fresh bag (same brand, Iams, and same type, digestive attention).All three of them own been leaving added in the bowl than they eat.Alone one of them is really eating at all whereas the other 2 aloof pick at the aliment.Friday I came house to several piles of cat puke.mostly undigested aliment (sorry provided that grosses anyone outside).I checked the FDA website to see provided there were any pet aliment recalls however I am aloof afraid.I remember at the end year (or was it the year before) when they had all the recalls several pet owners reported their pet was refusing the aliment and they were trying to entice them to eat it.I don't want to "energy" however the cat aliment is a bit on the expensive side. Does anyone own any ideas or heard of any recent recalls? This isn't the usual hairball..you understand? Thanks for everyones help.It is worrisome since this is the same product i own been using for a hardly any years.i will try some of the suggested brands and phone Iams Monday for sure.I own canned aliment on plam and will accord them some of that and will phone vet provided vomitting doesn't stop.It hasn't been a vast size.their skin turgor is great and they "fact good" at this point.aside from the not eating.I own no concept which one of the 3 is vomitting since it was occuring when I havent been house. Thanks again!!!



Cats leaving their aliment or generally vomiting after eating?

I aloof wanted to understand what cat aliment prosucts were on the recall file a couple years back or much still on today! I herd iams was and meow blend however I wanted to understand added.Was Dejected Buffalo on the recall file??? Please return and tell me as soon as possible!! I abundantly appericate whom ever return and are willing to aid me!! :)



Cat foods on the Recall File?

I had a cat die 2 years ago from chronic renal failure.He was on Iams adamantine aliment.It was right encircling the terrible pet aliment recall, however the vet said it was probably genetic.He too had stones.I switched over to Wellness Core, and Accustomed Balance(wet), Weruva(wet), and cook them meat sometimes.Is this all I can accomplish to prevent kidney problems? Thanks



How accomplish I PREVENT kidney stones, crystals, etc.in my cats?

I currently food my cat a blend of Iams dry aliment and Friskies dry aliment, and canned aliment every other time...someone recently told me though that her cat now formed tumors after eating dry Iams aliment.Is this aloof a coincidence or is Iams not healthy for cats? Does anyone own any tips on which cat foods are healthiest? Thank you!



I understand the pet aliment recall ended a continued time ago, however does that beggarly all pet foods are any more safe?

So i would peoples opinions on what their fav.dog and cat foods are.I would according to to own great aliment for my pets that I won't own to worry approximately it getting recalled or one that I will spend all of my almighty dollar on. Right any more my 4 month puppy is eating iams puppy, that is what the breeder i got her from suggested...it seems ok, however it can be very expensive at wal mart and ample y, i own to activity to an agway to amuse it under $10 for small bag, i think 5 lbs, and my cats usually amuse meow mix-original, it isnt expensive and i according to it I aloof want to understand what other persons use and why? i might switch it provided something is bigger for my dog/cats, too my puppy is a line collie with a abundance of force and my cats are indoor/outdoor. thanks!



What are the ace dog & cat foods?

1 of my cats alone ate Iams wet chicken entree and for the former month, all the shelves are empty everywhere I activity so I did chicken feed her to something else.And all 3 cats eat California Accustomed dry aliment! Would anyone understand something approximately a fresh recall??Yes, usually at one store however it's everywhere I activity!



Has anyone heard approximately fresh aliment recalls in 2008...??

And should i use the same brand provided i blend the two? I hear so several altered things...according to that Iams and Royal Canin is great however they've both been recalled and so has Eukanuba, which are all great foods ( i thought) and I currently food my cat Nutro for dry and canned, however i haven't been hearing great things approximately that either, so any more i'm aloof abashed.



What is the ace quality cat aliment for both dry and canned?

Considering Iams story for recalls in pet foods, ( I understand this may not constitute sense) however since of financial reasons and since Innova Evo was temporarily outside of my reach, I switched to Iams for approximately a week and a half.Alone one of my 8 moment aged kittens likes Iams wet aliment and he started to own very loose stool for approximately 3 days.When I got ahold of Innova Evo I now switched his foods two days ago however this morning I begin evidence of what could be vomit? He is still has a abundance of force and I own not seen any signs of worms, his coat has already alter to a abundance softer and shinier, has very great appetite and drinks water.Doesn't seem to own absent weight, is not acting depressed, could it be since I switched his foods suddenly and what can I doThank you all very even for your help, I too heard approximately serving boiled chicken and rice? Plain white rice?



hill's science cat food