How accomplish you wash your cats aliment and water dishes?

Millerville

I own a separate dish brush that I use for scrubbing the "grease" from the cat aliment off the dishes (ceramic).I wash them daily with at least ardent water however every hardly any days I use a bit of dish soap, is this ok? How accomplish you wash yours, and how generally? Thanks!



Lincoln Grassland

What you're doing is perfectly good, as continued as all the soap is rinsed off =) I wash my cats' dishes in the dish washer.Their dry aliment bowls are washed atleast twice per week, water bowls are rinsed everyday and washed atleast twice per week, and their bowls for wet aliment are washed after one use.



Shingletown

Well you wash your dishes with soap and water, does that aching you? Yeah its totally good aloof constitute sure you rinse, wash, rinse, constitute sure you got all the soap off and dry.



Philmont

Approximately once a week in the dishwasher.They weren't intended as cat aliment/water dishes...aloof some bowls from Target that we liked, and they're fabricated of glass.We got some plastic ones when we got our second cat, and after a hardly any months we noticed mould growing in the backside of the water dish, so we threw them both out.



Huron

I wash the aliment bowls outside with gentle cleaner every time and chicken feed the water approximately every three days and wipe the bowl.



Pemberton Heights

Every time for the wet-food bowl and every other time or so for the dry aliment and water dish.I clean them in the washing up bowl with the other washing up.I accomplish take attention to rinse them properly before re-filling them.



Tallula

You are right, the soap will not aching your cats as continued as it is completely rinsed outside.It is great that you are using ardent water and doing it every hardly any days :0)



Ferguson

I wash my cats aliment and water bowls when ever it needs cleaning.I wash the cats aliment and water bowl with ardent water and soap.



Wheaton

I'm weird i guess.I aloof wash it outside with my hands and air-conditioned water and alone when i see grime body up in the water bowl.The aliment dish? I RARELY wash.btw i own plastic containers..cheap and accessible.My cats can attention less.Of direction i bedazzle them with the collars..and spoil them rotten with toys..however that is another story.



Douglas

i wash it possibly everyday.I aloof put it in the dish washer and it comes outside sparkling clean! What you are doing is good don't worry to even approximately it.



Evarts

I work at a Cat Hospital and we accomplish multiple loads of dishes every time.We own 10+ clinic cats that alive at our clinic too all of the cats life hospitalized or boarding.We fill up our sink with ardent water (we put in a plentiful size of dishsoap and approximately 3 or 4 tbs of bleach.(However we fill up a vast basin sink so you would use less).We then let them soak for approximately 5-10 minutes.We scrub them off and dry them.Great as fresh! Ace wishes cleaning!



Columbiaville

I too use ceramic/porcelin.I generally amuse used missmatched dishes from the Goodwill.I aloof pop them into the diswasher once a week.Otherwise as continued as they are not plastic and you rinse them well using soap every time that you wash them is good.



Ramsey

you slang put it in the dish washer, or you could wash it however u charge to constitute shure you amuse all the soar outside of it or he/she can amuse sick!!!(and espesially the water dish!!!!!) :)!!! great luck!!



Sleepy Hollow

The cat bowls at our abode amuse washed every hardly any days.After all the human dishes (lol) are done, theirs amuse done in the same dishwater.We dont really own a special adjustment for it.They alone amuse dry aliment in their bowls & alone one will much eat canned aliment which gets put on a small plate & gets washed every after dark the same way as mentioned above.



raised cat food bowls