Can i food my cat altered brands of cat aliment?

Alderson

I've been told its poor to constantly be switching your cats brand of aliment becuase its supposed irritate their stomach and possibly constitute them sick.I acquire a altered brand everytime I charge to acquire a fresh bag of dry aliment for my cat and he's never gotten sick.Anyone else heard this? Anyone understand provided it's indeed a poor concept?



Galt

It depends on what your cat likes.A great way is before switching there foods, is to put a babyish bit of the fresh aliment in there aged aliment, so they amuse a babyish bit of both and accumulate adding increasingly of the fresh aliment each time until it's been approximately 3 or 4 days.That way, your cat will amuse used to it instead of a sudden switch.Too, try using the same brand of aliment aloof altered flavours, until she likes them all, then you can switch them every week or so.Achievement this helps! =D



Mill Plain

Some cats are added tolerant than others.One of my cats can eat anything whilst the other can alone eat Iams.Anything else and he throws up.



Bristol

i own had 5 cats in my activity currently denden is 5 however th eothers lived to 16-19 yrs aged, i always switched flavours and brands.the y amuse bored.always be sure it is a agname brand that has all nutrition and you will be good.what usually causes the upset tummies is the dyes used.i try to acquire undyed aliment according to pet promis, eukanuba, mothers, iams etc....the colours are put there for us to attending pretty and has no nutrition besides



Bantry

It can upset their stomachs and reason diarrhoea.It too can constitute your cat added finicky in the approaching and it may be hard to acquisition a aliment they will eat.You should be consistent with their aliment.Great luck.



South Shore

I think its poor.When we switched from wet to dry our cat had terrible diarahha(sp).Its bigger to pick a brand and stick with it.Why are you switching so even?



Moultrie

I alone food my cat the same brand, since she was a kitten.I think it's ace for them to own the same aliment since they're already used to it and it aloof might reason some digestive problems.



Spangle

well i switched my cat's aliment ALOT and she lived till the time of 14.so i can't think that its poor for them...possibly they according to it...i beggarly visualize eating the same aliment everyday....



Wynnedale

The vet told me that it is ace to stick with the same affectionate all of the time.It causes less tummy upset and makes going to the litterbox cleaner.He too said that the higher priced foods own less corn and their bodies use added of the aliment therefore less mess in the litterbox to clean up.Attending on the ingredient tag for corn to be fourth or fifth and you should own a winner.I accept my vet as he isn't trying to sell me anything additional and didn't "recommend" a favourite.The backside border...the proof is in the litter box! LOL!



McClure

It's added of a poor concept, provided your cat has been on a sure brand, for a continued time, and then suddenly it's switched to something else.However provided your cat has always had a wide variety of cat aliment, their stomach can shaft it.I understand that my cats amuse whatever brand of aliment we wind up bringing house.



South Elgin

I own never heard that.You might want to test outside some cat-care websites.When it comes to cat aliment, it really is up to your cat.Provided you cat is cheerful with whatever you accord it, then you are a fortunate person.My cat seems to amuse bored with the aliment after awhile, so I own to switch it up.I own 3 altered brands of dry aliment on plam.When she begins ignoring it, I switch to another brand, and she's great for a couple of weeks.



Chiniak

I own always heard whether it be a cat or dog its not a great concept to be swapping one brand of aliment for another as continued as the animal is doing well on the one your giving them.And aloof think approximately what you said.........your cat is not sick Any more, however how approximately down the road subsequent..............? See what I beggarly.Your cat is good any more however he or she might not be in years to come.(Aloof sharing my thoughts)!!!



Florence

I've heard that it's a great concept to stick to the same cat aliment, until the cat seems to amuse tired of it.Cat's charge variety aloof according to us.However it's probably not a good concept to constantly switch brands all the time.Depending on the cat, he or she could amuse sick, however provided the cat doesn't seem to apperception it, I wouldn't worry approximately it that even.



Brussels

There is no scientific proof that switching encircling aliment is poor for the health of your cat - unless the cat is consistently getting poor grade cat aliment and overall it's nutritionally unsound.So several cat foods are full with 'junk ingredients' and several cat owner's cats amuse their digestive systems completely messed up when their aliment is changed.Don't forget you can cook for your cat any more and then as a special treat.Poach up a chicken breast or scramble them an egg once in a while to show them your cherish! As to your own cat's charter? possibly your cat has a throw iron stomach!



Carthage

try them outside and then stick with the ace one



Owl Creek

it is poor and can indeed contribute to allergies..most other problems dont show up til subsequent in lifemost great aliment companies recognize this and action you a free of charge bag after you own bought 10 bags of aliment....all the cat aliment sold in grocery store and Wal Marts is cheap crap and poor for cats irregardless of switching or not..so several fillers - so babyish nutrion..cats own to eat WAY added of these foods than provided on a Premium akin aliment.



Altamahaw-Ossipee

Provided your cat is healthy and your vet doesn't thing, why chicken feed? Some cats are hypersensitive to ingredients or flavours in commercially prepared foods.I food my cats a variety of treats, too, for tartar ascendancy and hairball ascendancy...one female is a Greenie freak! (BTW, while there were some health problems connected with Greenies for dogs--I don't remember what--Greenies for cats own always been and still are SAFE.)



Hermon

It isn't a poor concept.I used to food it altered kinds of foods too and it never got sick.I fed my cat tuna, cat aliment, and fish and it never got sick.



Westville

I had to food my cat purina O.N.E.`cause he couldn`t tolerate cheap aliment, would always amuse urinary infections from them.Acquisition a quality aliment he/she likes and stick with it.



Neck Megalopolis

its not a poor concept we accomplish it all the time dont woory



Spring Lake

I've heard of that however it's never been a problem for any of my cats.Mine seem to prefer the chicken feed, much the 20 year aged.I suggest aloof to accumulate watch when you chicken feed for any signs that the fresh aliment is manufacture them sick.



weruva cat food reviews